Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another night in my sleeper......

Oh boy, some people want to hear from me. Here I am! Wow, does life ever slow down? Just when I think I've got a handle on it it screams and runs!! Let's see, now ready to get married (yes yes again, shut up K8!) have the marriage certificate in hand. Fiance is off on a scrapebooking cruise in the caribbean seas with her best friend. Son will come home from Chile in a couple months. Will leave this truck just before Christmas and become a "kept" man (and part of the kept is taking care of her 40+ goats!). Will try substitute teaching in Sue's school so we will go to work together! Um, let's see, what else? OH! Daughter is well along with her second child, due the first week in April. First child, Kae, is really using the terrible twos time! Love it!! 

Really, really looking forward to a home life with a really wonderful woman. Her 4 kids and I get along great and her one grandchild loves me. One of the things I have always wished I could do is learn to cook with spices and herbs. Sue is NOT a cook so this works out just fine, she will be the cleanup queen! 

Truly, I feel so blessed at this time in my life. Wonderful family, now a wonderful new family to add in; Sue and I compliment each other and we have taken the time to really get to know each other (that is something new for me...). Great friends online; Geri, still hope to make it for that lunch date! Kat, some day I will just walk in your house! Judy, Sue and I will be cruising the US and hope to barge into your space sometime! 

Thanks, everyone! You're the best!  (pic of Kae!)

2 comments:

Judy's Corner said...

Soooooo..... CELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAN!!! You DO still exist, huh???? Well GOOD! Now, 'bout them goats... 40 is a LOT...they'll keep you busy. I think, however, learning to cook with spices should be second on your list. First should be perfecting your goatherder's yodel... Yodalaaa-he-whoooo!!!

I'm very happy for you and Sue, and wish you all the best. When you find your way to these parts, give us a holler and come on down!!!

mixednut555 said...

Yaye! You posted! Did I guilt you out? Truthfully, it is good to hear from you, my friend. I wish you and Sue all the best and I EXPECT you to show up at my house one of these days. Should I let you know when the painting party is?

Hugs,
Kat